AS4851 Australian Network
Host Networks operates a fully diverse, multi-homed IPv4 & IPv6 dual stack redundant transit service.
Our resilient network is able to withstand multiple simultaneous hardware and network faults.
Host Networks Australian network spans multiple upstream, peering and network providers to create a diverse, high capacity network. We are able to provide both point to point and data transit services to our customers across multiple locations.
- Juniper MX Series routing engines used for network edge connectivity
- All network edge points use a fully redundant configuration of two routers and two aggregation routers
- Extreme networks switches used for label switching network and external connectivity layer
- Cisco Switches and Routers used for internal network routing and customer access points
- Physically diverse building entry points for fibre services
- Carrier demarcation and facility patching secured in caged area
- Tier III allows for fully diverse carrier demarcation with two carrier areas
- Structured site cabling via Cat6 copper and Single Mode Optical patch sytems
- HSRP / VRRP redundant gateways available for customer services
- OSPF / BGP & Advanced routing options available for customer services
Our network services are actively tested for latency and throughput by multiple active monitoring sites and in-house staff monitoring.
We proudly work with the following companies to maintain our network infrastructure to the highest standards: