Host Networks Staffing and Employment Opportunities
- Host Networks Staff. Host Networks operates a strong technical staff base to ensure your support enquiries are handled quickly and efficiently. NOC staff work proactively to ensure all services are maintained to the highest standards.
- Our core NOC hours are 7AM to 8PM Monday to Friday (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- Our NOC technical team is available 24/7 for critical faults and support.
- Accounts and Management staff are available 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.
- Host Networks Employment Opportunities
Junior NOC Technician - Technical Role.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
To apply for this position please submit your resume to our management
- 3 Years practical networking experience with enterprise transit services. Pref JunOS, iOS, OSPF and BGP.
- Strong customer support ethic, able to work autonomously and also in team environments.
- Ability to travel through-out Australia on occassion to upgrade / maintain network hardware.
- Current drivers licence and vehicle.
- Strong familiarity with current virtualisation platforms, such as VMWare, Xen and OpenStack.